Saturday, August 4, 2012
When CTMH introduced its second Cricut Cartridge, "Artiste", the cheer from Texas could be heard all the way across the country.  I LOVE my CTMH "Art Philosophy" cartridge, with its over 700 classic, versatile and amazing shapes!  And now I can't wait to get my hands on Artiste!  More shapes to fit just about any project.  PLUS, themed projects, 3D shapes like boxes and cupcake wrappers, interactive cards and more -- WOW!



Now, you might say "I can do that with my other Cricut cartridges.  What makes Artiste so special?"  Well, for one, there are again over 700 shapes in one cartridge -- so you can do all your cuts for one project with one cartridge.  And for another reason: the great CTMH stamps and chipboard that you get in the Artiste bundle!  For only $99, you get the cartridge PLUS 3 coordinating stamps PLUS 3 coordinating sheets of chipboard.  It helps you take your diecuts and your project to the next level!

And CTMH makes it SO easy to use coordinating stamps with Art Philosophy and Artiste.  First, in the Idea Book, you'll see a red shape around the stamps that have a coordinating Cricut shape.



Plus, on the stamp itself, you'll see the outline AND the measurement of the shape, so you know EXACTLY how to set your Cricut for the perfect cut to match your stamp.  IT'S SO EASY!



So come to one of my open crops and give Art Philosophy and Artiste a test drive.  I know you'll want one for your own collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive