Monday, August 13, 2012
Next week, my 11-year-old son Sam is going to sleep-away camp for music theatre.  He'll be gone for a whole week ... but it's old hat for him now as this is his second year going to this camp. I hope that doesn't mean he won't miss his dear ol' mom, though.  I'm so proud of how he's growing up -- he's a good boy with a real passion for the theatre, so how can I not support him in that?

I'm pleased that I'm on the ball and have these cards ready to send to him.  Last year, I sent them too late and he only got 1 of the 3 cards I sent him.  So this year I'll be going to the post office a little earlier, in hopes that they get there in time.

Here's card #1:

I used paper from the Dakota pack and stamps from the new Creepy Critters stamp set.  Just goes to show you that Halloween stamps aren't just for Halloween. I thought this dancing skeleton was perfect for Sam at music camp.  And I just love the googly eyes!

And here's card #2:

This card uses paper from Scholastic and Clementine, plus the new Ruby cardstock that I'm in love with.  I personalized the "Pun Fun" stamp with his name to make it feel even more special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive