Monday, August 6, 2012
My sweet friend Sue just welcomed a bouncing baby boy into her life.  She's going to make a great Mom and I wanted to welcome Little Gus with something special.  So I got crafty today and made him a special keepsake box.  The new Dakota papers were perfect -- not to "baby", not too girly ... just perfect for this little boy now and as he grows.  Here it is:

Keepsake Box using Dakota paper.  Sweet and simple.

Paisley paper on the end and crumpled Pacifica cardstock on the face.

A special message inside.

The box and matching card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive