Saturday, August 4, 2012
If you haven't tried on of CTMH's Workshops on the Go, this is a post you MUST read.  While I love to scrapbook, and I pride myself on my creativity, I love how the WOTG can make putting together a gorgeous layout so easy.  It helps me to cut my papers, learn new techniques and create the layout, while still leaving me room to modify, embellish, change and make the layout my own.  Here's how:

1)  Cutting and set-up
The WOTG come with a detailed 3-panel instruction booklet, that guides you through the cutting and prepping.

This is the gorgeous Avonlea WOTG
Cutting guide -- what could be easier?

Sketch and instructions to put it all together

2) Embellish
Each WOTG kit comes with embellishments and an exclusive stamp set that you cannot buy outside of the kit.  Some of the embellies are exclusive too!  You can stamp and bling-out your page to your hearts content.


See what comes with Avonlea.


3)  Make it your own
By using your own photos, titles and other embellishments you add, you can really personalize what some may consider an "assembly line" layout.  Plus, you can turn pages around, flip a photo from landscape to portrait and still have it look AMAZING.  The WOTG layouts are versatile and flexible so that in the end, no two are alike.

4)  Use it again and again.
I keep my WOTG instructions together and use them when planning other layouts.  Change the paper, make a few tweaks, and PRESTO, you've got more layouts complete, easily.


And Workshops on the Go are not just for scrapbooking.  This new Idea Book has THIRTEEN different kits to choose from:  8 scrapbook layouts (one for each new paper theme), 2 cardmaking kits and 3 fabulous home decor projects.  Each come with the supplies, instructions and extras you need to complete the project -- all you have to add is your own creativity!

Pear and Partridge Card WOTG

Advent Calendar - Home Decor

It's party time with Spellbound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive