Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome to our “It’s Your Day” National Stamping Month Blog Hop, featuring the versatile and adorable “It’s Your Day” double stamp set.  


Whether you are starting here at my blog, or if you have come here from the talented Wendy Coffman’s blog, Welcome!  You are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month, more than 40 Close To My Heart Consultants are sharing their creations using the “It’s Your Day” double stamp set and other great CTMH products on their blogs. Check them all out by simply clicking on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Olivia’s Special Box

I wanted to make something special for my niece Olivia’s upcoming baptism.  I wanted something girly, but not necessarily pink and frilly.  So can you believe that I made this box using Halloween paper?  You bet!  I used paper from the new “Moonlight” paper pack along with the “It’s Your Day” stamps.  And I love how it turned out.  

Top view, with butterflies and more!

Front view -- maybe Olivia will save a few giggles inside when she's older.

Stamped some love right on the ends.

The inside is special too!

The stamp originally said "This is our story" -- I modified it slightly to make it right for Olivia.

That’s one thing I really love about the new CTMH seasonal paper packs – they are beautifully designed to reflect the holiday, but they are versatile enough to be used for just about anything, at any time of year!
 
Supply List:
It’s Your Day Double Stamp Set
Trinity Alphabet stamp
“Moonlight” paper
Smokey Plum, Sky, Goldrush and Slate ink
Licorice Opaques Pearls
My Creations Card Box
Bonding Memories Glue
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


Now "Hop" on over to Kim Schnoor’s blog to see her beautiful work!

Want to get the “It’s Your Day” stamp set for yourself?  It’s easy.  Simply place an order of $35 or more and you’ll receive this double stamp set for just $5.  Email me with your order – my next order date is Sunday, August 19 at 5pm – or shop online anytime!  This stamp set is available until September 30.

9 comments:

  1. A very sweet gift that will be treasured for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for this box! I like the flying butterflies on the top.
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A unique idea for this box- I need to order a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So cute and a great new idea for the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! What a great box for a little girl to put things in! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive