Thursday, August 9, 2012
Today, I met two very lovely and talented ladies.  My friend Karen Day (Hi Karen!!) hosted a great little shopping trip and lunch with Gail Frey and Alyson Mayo, and we four CTMH gals had a lot of fun getting to know one another and trading stories and ideas.

Alyson was one of the extremely talented artists featured at CTMH's recent Convention in Texas.  She was charged with making, well, whatever she could using "La Belle Vie" and other new CTMH products.  And WOW, what she came up with.

Today, I'm going to show you this BEAUTIFUL boutique that she made using her assigned paper and some wonderful creativity.

PLEASE NOTE:  EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THIS BOUTIQUE IS MADE USING PAPER AND CUT FROM THE NEW "ARTISTE' CARTRIDGE, EXCLUSIVE TO CTMH.









I am just so in awe of what Alyson created!  I hope you like it too!  Check out more of her work on her blog.  And stay tuned for more of her stunning "La Belle Vie" artwork tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive