Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Hooray!  One of the best announcements to come with this NEW Idea Book is the return of bulk cardstock!  Once again, you can buy 24 sheets of your favourite cardstock colour -- any colour -- for the great, affordable price of $14.50.

Bulk Cardstock -- what's your favourite colour?
 
As a consultant, this is exciting because now I can stock up on colours I use for workshops, which in turn, allows me to offer workshops at a more affordable price.  YAY for you, my customers!!

And as a crafter, it means I don't have to settle only for the colours that are available.  I can choose the shade that's right for my project.  And I don't have to buy it in a combo pack and leave certain colours behind to go to waste.  Less waste, more money saved and the farther our scrapping budgets go.  YAY for you, yay for all of us!!

I totally understand why, a year ago, CTMH made the decision to cut back on the number of colours available in bulk.  It was about economics and inventory levels and all kinds of business rationale.  I get that, and support that CTMH was trying to do what's best for all of us to keep prices low.  But the reality is that my favourite colour is not your favourite colour.  And my favourite colour may not be a best-selling colour.  So THANK YOU, CTMH, for bring back Bulk Cardstock in every colour, and for giving us variety, versatility and choice in our paper purchases!!  THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive