Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Back at the beginning of July, I was visiting family and joining in the Stampede festivities in Calgary.  It was a FABULOUS vacation and each day brought a "new favourite thing" for my boys ...  and my hubby and I too.

Well, no matter where I go, I'm subconsciously on the lookout for inspiration and colour combinations that I can use in my scrapbooking and papercrafting.  When shopping in a store on the main street in Banff, I came across this shirt and just LOVED the colour combo!


Well, imagine my surprise when I opened up the new CTMH Idea Book and saw this new paper pack, called "Clementine":


Clementine might be a bit softer, but the colours are pretty close.  Am I psychic??  Did I "wish" this colour combo into existance?  Tee hee, I doubt it, but it sure got me excited to get my hands on it.

Stay tuned for more peeks at the new Idea Book as well as tips, tricks, and creativity!  I will be blogging every day in August to celebrate the launch of the New CTMH Idea Book and my upcoming workshop schedule!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive