Sunday, August 19, 2012
Do you know what one of the best things is about being a Close to my Heart consultants?  It's the friendships I've made and the wonderful people I've met over the years.  I am very blessed by the connections I have made.

Yesterday, the Designing Divas, my CTMH team, met for our PowWow (it's not a meeting, it's more fun than that -- but costumes aren't required!).  We meet twice a year to talk about the new Idea Book, to learn from each other, to create a fun project and to get to know each other.  And it was awesome!  Tara and Joanne spoke about their Convention experience -- it was a first time for both of them.  Krista, Shannon (via Skype) and I shared tips about e-tools that are at our disposal.  And Heather, Heather, Leigh Ann, Kathy and Laurie all joined in, asking questions, sharing experiences and really coming together.  I was so happy to see it.

I am really quite proud of the team we are all building together.  They are wonderful ladies who are willing to help each other out.  They are willing to share and teach.  They are comfortable enough to ask and learn.  While we each have our own businesses to run, we're not so selfish not to help a sister out.

Have you ever thought about becoming a CTMH consultant, but were afraid you'd be left on your own to figure it all out?  Not with the Designing Divas to help you out.  And there is no better time to join that RIGHT NOW!  If you sign up in August, you'll not only receive a GREAT starter kit of crafting and business goodies valued at $130 for only $49, you'll also get this gorgeous tote, absolutely free!



Simply email me at justscrapit@sympatico.ca and let's talk about having you join the Designing Divas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive