Friday, April 26, 2013

Welcome to our Blog Hop, featuring the new special paper pack Dream Pop!  

If you have come here from the talented Melissa Robinson's blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have 35 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this fabulous promotional kit and other great CTMH products on their blogs. Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I chose to make some flowery treat tubes with the Dream Pop papers:


I used the CTMH Treat Tubes and boxes that we got with a previous promotion.  And I turned them upside down to look like flowers.  I love how the textured cardstock looks on the leaves!  And the bright pattern just makes me smile.

Here are some close ups:




NEXT STOP:  Hop" on over to Lucy Kelleher's Blog to see her amazing work! 

Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! And leave a comment or some kind words if you can.  We all love to get "love" and feedback on our work.

Remember, the Dream Pop promotion is only available in May!  Get 12 sheets of B&T paper and 12 sheets of cardstock in trendy and new exclusive colours and patterns for only $10 when you spend $35.  Plus, check out my bonus offers here.  Email me with your order today.

***

One more thing!  Here are some manly birthday cards I made using Dream Pop, the May SOTM "Pinwheel" and some washi tape.  I love them!


6 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!...such unique treat tubes...and your cards are GREAT too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have you been busy! Love the treat tubes and the cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive