Friday, April 11, 2014
Welcome to another Color My Heart Color Dare with some spring and Easter-y colours:  Juniper, Sorbet and Creme Brulee.  Do you already know what you'll create with these fresh colours?



My Card:  Happiness

There were so many ways I could have gone with this Color Dare.  But I chose to go Clean and Simple and really create an impact.  I have to admit, this card turned out even better than it was in my head.  I love it!


Supplies Used:

  • CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
  • Juniper, Creme Brulee and Sorbet ink and cardstock scraps
  • CTMH Stripes embossing folder
  • CTMH White Daisy organdy ribbon (retired -- I miss this!!)
  • Love Life stamp set
  • Licorice opaques pearls -- using the lightest grey ones
Please leave some love in the comments below.  :)  THX!

Ok!  Now it's your turn!  Check out the amazing creations from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare, then create something yourself.  Upload it and share your spring creations with all of us.

5 comments:

  1. This is so Spring! The butterflies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Sheri! I love the colorful hearts and butterflies tilted over the striped embossed background--very cool!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the butterflies and how you added the hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive