Friday, August 1, 2014
It's HERE! This is my favourite time of year because I finally get to share a whole bunch of things I've been keeping secret for the last month.  New products, new artwork, new things to play with!  And I know you're going to love it just as much as I do!

It's the newest Close to my Heart Idea Book, complete with amazing papers, unique stamps, gorgeous artwork and so much more to inspire your creativity!  



This month, I am going to be showcasing my Top 10 favourite things in the new Idea Book.  So join me again and again and let me show you what I love!  

#10  A whole year of inspiration!!

That's right.  This Idea Book good for ONE WHOLE YEAR, from August 1st (TODAY!!) until July 31, 2015.  That means you can plan your crafting according to your schedule, vacations, holidays and special events.  This book includes tons of gorgeous products for different seasons, 12 months of the Stamp of the Month program, and lots of foundational products like albums, tools and embellishments.  

How are we going to keep things fresh throughout the year?  We're also going to have 2 "midi" sized Seasonal Expressions, 32 full-sized pages with ALL NEW products.  The first S.E. will arrive in December (until March) and will feature Spring and Valentines goodies.  The second S.E. (April - July) will have more seasonal fun and ALL NEW product.

Keep coming back for more reasons why YOU should get your own copy of the CTMH Annual Inspirations.  

You can see the Annual Inspirations Idea Book RIGHT NOW online at justscrapit1.ctmh.com  

And if you'd like your very own copy, please email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com.  We can arrange to meet in person, or I can mail it to you.  However, a shipping fee will apply to all Idea Books mailed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.