Monday, August 4, 2014
Happy Holiday Monday!  I hope you are enjoying some nice weather, putting your feet up and flipping through your new CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  Ready for another thing that I love?

#9  Nine new paper packs and five new colours of cardstock!

That's right.  The Annual Inspirations features NINE new fabulous paper collections, including paper packs, Workshops on the Go, Complements embellishments and Assortments.  And I will tell you -- I AM IN LOVE!  With 9 different themes, you'd think there would be one that I don't like.  But the selection in this Idea Book is AWESOME.  I love them all (and I'm not just saying that!)!!

Here's just a sneak peek!  You'll have to see the Idea Book to see them all up close!



So much fun!  So much potential.

Can I let you in on a little secret?  One of my FAVOURITE new papers is called "Chalk it up"!  I've already had some fun with it, which you will see next week.

PLUS THERE'S 5 NEW COLOURS!
That's right.  CTMH has updated its Whimsy Colour palette and the new colours are gorgeous!  Rich and warm, these colours have a real vibrancy, even though they are pastels.  Take a look:


OK.  Have I whet your appetite?  Are you as excited as I am to play with these new papers?

1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.