Tuesday, August 12, 2014
This month's feature paper pack is "Chalk It Up".  I love it!  It's one of the first papers we got to play with at Convention, and it's one I know I'll be playing with all year long.


The graphics on this paper are fantastic!  Funky and iconic, they are great for school layouts, birthday cards, seaside photos, boys & girls, and so much more.  I really see this paper as being super versatile -- it can be used for SO much!

Here's a layout we created at Convention.  It was perfect for my teenage son's Grade 8 grad photos.



I love the embellishments too.  Aren't they fun?

At Convention, we also made a mini album using Chalk It Up Picture My Life cards.  It turned out great!  Take a look:




Now it's your turn.  What different ways can you see yourself using this amazing paper pack?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.