Thursday, December 11, 2014
My family has a number of traditions for the holiday season.  From the food we eat, the music we listen to, the movies we MUST watch and watch together ... it's all part of enjoying quality family time.

So this year, I've created a mini album, using the Pear and Partridge Picture My Life cards to document the traditions for years to come.

These mini albums would make great hostess gifts for friends or special memory gifts for grandparents, aunts and uncles.  Simply choose the PML cards that match your theme and get creative.  And now that the PML card come a la carte, you can just get the cards and have some fun!


I've kept mine pretty simple as the cards really speak for themselves.  I bound the book in sections using Topiary washi tape and then bound the sections together into one big book.


You can use both sizes of cards to make your album a little different.  I will likely add cardstock mats for photos and embellish with a few sparkles, stars or Stickles.  I can't wait to add photos to this album.


Don't like the bound book look?  Try an accordian album.  You can use fewer cards but still have big impact!



The most important thing with these albums is to have fun!  Make use of the sentiments and images on the cards, add what you need with photos and stamps.  And let your creativity flow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.