Thursday, March 5, 2015
You're the bomb!  And I'm sure you know many amazing, awesome ladies who are also "the bomb"!  Wouldn't you like to send them a card that tells them just how "bomb-tastic" you think they are?  It would surely make their day.

So I've created a series of cards using the fantastic "You're the Bomb" stamp set featured in CTMH's Seasonal Expressions 1 booklet.  Not only is this a fun and versatile stamp set, but proceeds from the sale of this stamp set go to help kids around the world with Operation Smile.

I also chose to use the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals pack.  These colours are bright and happy and fun -- perfect for this time of year when we long for sunshine and warmer weather.

So take a look ... and then read on for details about how YOU can make these cards at my workshop.


This group of cards just makes me smile, and I already know who I'm going to send them to.  And because they are so fun, I decided to make 2 of each card, just using a different colour for each.






You can make these cards at my "You're the Bomb" workshop.


Sunday, March 15
1-4pm
Make 10 cards
$25 per person  

RSVP TODAY!
Email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive