Tuesday, March 3, 2015
OK ladies.  Just a heads up.  This post is going to be about me.  Because #ilovemyjob!  Really, really love my job.  And I think shows when I meet with you, scrapbook with you, write these posts to you.  My job is amazing, because it doesn't feel like work.  I love being a Close to my Heart Consultant!

I get to play with fabulous products and be creative whenever I want.  I love designing workshops, playing with stamps and helping people with their creative challenges.  And I love that some of you call me your "creative goddess".  ;)



I get to meet new people, and hang out with cherished friends.  The friends I have gained through Close to my Heart mean so much to me, and they astound me with their caring and support.  I feel very special ... and it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have this job.



My life is flexible.  That's because I can work my business, my way and schedule my work and my events around my family.  I'm home when my kids get home from school.  I can take my kids to their activities, and even have them join activities at more convenient times (like after school).



And the flexibility doesn't end with the clock.  I can offer the kinds of classes that I want to teach, hold the events my customers want to come to, and work my business the way I want to because I'm my own boss.




With my job, I've been able to travel.  In fact, as many of you know, I just got back from glorious, tropical, beautiful Hawaii -- a trip I EARNED with Close to my Heart and they took care of the expenses.  It was a fantastic trip and an amazing reward for what I love to do.





And speaking of rewards, I love the sense of accomplishment and recognition I get with Close to my Heart.  Earning nicknames from my customers and friends, having people feel GOOD about what they've created, seeing smiles on faces that come back for workshop after workshop -- that feels pretty awesome.  Top it off with "official" recognition like awards is also a great feeling.



I love my job.  I cannot imagine my life without Close to my Heart.  And I want to share it with you.  Right now, there's an AMAZING deal waiting for you if you choose to join my team.  That's on top of the flexibility, creativity, friendship and rewards you'll get from owning your own Close to my Heart business.  Get more details here or email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com.  I would love to talk to you about Close to my Heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive