Tuesday, April 28, 2015
I have birthdays on the brain.  Starting at the end of March, through to the end of May, my family has a ton of birthdays to celebrate, including mine, my husband's and my youngest son's.  (He just turned 10 years old yesterday - where did my baby go?)

If you're like me, there always seems to be a time of year where you're inundated with birthdays to celebrate ... and you need cards!

So come to my 50 Birthday Card Value-Packed Workshop on May 24th at 1pm.  For $35, you will make and take home 50 awesome and easy birthday cards, using the Confetti Wishes paper pack.  Add on the versatile "You Mean The World To Me" stamp set for just $10.95 (plus shipping and taxes).

Get more details on my Workshop Page.  Email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com before May 4 to reserve your spot!

Here are just a few of the cards that you will make.  The cutting and patterns are easy -- for beginners and veterans alike.  And there's lots of room to play around and get creative.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.