Thursday, June 11, 2015
Some of our most favourite memories are associated with food.  So why not add that to your CRUSH book?  One of my husband's favourite family recipes is for Lemon Orange Cake -- his Nanny used to make it for him as long as he can remember.  And I think the memories of visits with his grandparents make this cake just as tasty as the cake itself.

Here, I've CRUSHED a piece of Lemon Orange cake that I made for Hubby's birthday, along with the recipe on a recipe card.


I inserted the recipe into a Flip Flap, so that we could see both sides of the recipe card.  And then I hid some special journaling underneath the recipe card.



I kept the rest of the page simple, so that the recipe was the hero.

Don't have a recipe?  Use the recipe format for other journaling.  For example, if you're doing a page about a sweet girl in your life, maybe the recipe is:
1 cup of kindness
2 cups of cuteness
1/2 cup of freckles
A pinch of spunk.  
Mix well and bake with love.

Come back throughout the month for more tips and tricks for your CRUSH books.

Want to learn more?  Come out to my "52 Weeks of Happiness" Crush Workshop.

1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive